Which bra should I use?
Posted on October 28 2021
Many times among women we don't know what type of boobs we have, but it's important to know it in order to get a bra that fits perfectly and not damage our boobs using a bra that does not fit us, don't you think?
There are several types of breasts, such as:
1. Asymmetric are boobs where one is larger (or smaller) than the other. Push-up bras with removable pads would probably work best, as you can even out your breasts by removing or adding pads.
2. Athletic breasts are wider, more muscular-looking, and have less tissue. A wireless bra is perfect for wider boobs, it'll provide comfort and support!
3. East west breasts have the nipples point in opposite directions outward. A push-up bras is recommended, because they will help gather your breasts to the front of your chest.
4. Relaxed boobs typically hang downwards and have lax tissue. You probably should use a push-up or full coverage bra.
5. Bell shape breasts are thinner at the top and fuller at the bottom. A comfy, lifting T-shirt bra would work best for your shape.
6. Slender shape are boobs with a thinner side, they probably don't take up your entire chest. Bras with a deep plunge can help gather your breasts towards the center.
7. Side set are breasts that have a little space between the breasts. A bra with a front closure, which fastens in the front, would be ideal for your breast type.
8. Round boobs are the type that are fully circular, and equal at the top and bottom of the breasts. You can pretty much pull off any style of bra with this shape.
9. Tear Drop are similar to round breasts, the tear drop shape is circular, but your boobs are a little less full at the top. You can also rock any style if you have this type!
Now that you know what kind of bra to wear, I encourage you to check out the website and get a craving for more!